Solidarity, on a global scale.
The solidarity never left us
a moment of silence for the english teachers that have to read angsty 13 year old creative writing
a moment of silence for the university professors that have to read what amounts to the same basic thing, now with 50% more grammar and syntax and 100% more pretention
"Remember in 6th grade when you-"
tumblr in october
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue